Monday, March 26, 2007
Things are starting to look up.
So things are starting to look up. I made it threw my first weekend of work and I did much better than I thought it would. I hope things stay positive with this job, because so far I really enjoyed it. I have talked to the guy much, and I only saw him once when he came to get his stuff. I suppose it's all for the best. After all everything happens for a reason right. His van is still parked outside filled with all the stuff that was sitting inside but I imagine one day I will come home and it will be gone. I can't wait for school to be done with. I haven't not decided what I am going to do. I really haven't had much time to reflect on everything. I don't know that moving to another state at this point is an option because it is something that requires a lot of money saved. But I think that I will at least be looking for a new place in the same town as school I think it will be easier without the drive, and without that motivation kill of having to get up as early. It's hard to convince yourself not to go to class when it's just down the street. I met with a school counselor today and will continue to meet with her, so hopefully we can set up some goals to kind of get everything on the right tract, and to help me cope better so I don't have these continued freakouts as I like to call them. When everything hits me at once, and then I drowned trying to find a way to keep my head above water. It's not good for me or the people around me. But I suppose I'm going to make dinner and goof off for awhile before laying into my homework. And I seriously , and I mean seriously need to Vaccum my floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Things have been insanely crazy. Started my new job which brought with it a string of panic attacks. I keep expecting another one to show u...
-
Today was the day. I counted down to this day as though my world was ending, but here I sit and I'm still alive, I'm still breathin...
No comments:
Post a Comment