I am so angry. I don't want to be angry anymore. I don't want to feel like this, and I don't want to allow someone to have this much power over my emotions. I have been royally fucked over, that's a fact, and I can't change that. I know Karma has a way of cleaning up other people's messes and I truly believe that, so I can only hope she finds a way to redirect my pain in a suitable and non violent way.
My overactive imagination and ability to hold a grudge is not my friend right now. It seems in times like these it seems that it's not just a broken heart you are fighting off, but every single primal bad habit you have built inside you, all reasoning goes right out the window. Even the fact that I keep mistyping letters because of the bandaids on my fingers is pissing me off, I just want to take a deep breath and let it all go.
I don't want my friends inviting me on tagalongs like some sort of third wheel suicide prevention, I just want to find something to make me laugh, sleep it off, or eat a couple of cookies. Not too many cookies because my ass is large enough the way it is, but that is an issue to address on another day. I just need to find a way to refocus all of this pointless energy that keeps draining me emotionally.
I've been here before, we all have. And I have the same friends by my side who have picked me up and dusted me off, and that says a hell of alot about the company I keep, and I am lucky, and I love all of them for it. I'll get through this, the tears will stop eventually, hopefully, and I'll move on to the next beautiful disaster waiting me in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment