For those of you who may not be familiar with a Penis Sack, it is a small, or large bag depending on the man; that actors wear during nude scenes to help protect their privacy. I was in my office when over my boyfriends shoulder I see a dual picture showing a nude actor and what appears to be a nude painting posed in the same position.
My boyfriend commented on the picture, and I said , "Is he wearing a Penis Sack?" Maybe, he said. So I start to explain what a Penis Sack is, where he loses it because I am speaking too loudly and the 8 and 10 year old in the other room can hear me. I have long since known that he has a problem with the word Penis, considering he is the one who has one, I'm not certain what the problem is. The kids being kids could not have heard me had I been screaming bloody murder in the same room. So I am not seeing the problem. I didn't say salty chocolate balls and proceed to explain or moose knuckle, or any other derogatory term. I also do not watch violent movies or tv like he does in front of the boy, but explaining that actors are not really naked, that it is all fake and using an anatomically correct term to do it, is a screaming crime. People and by people I mean him, never cease to amaze me!
No comments:
Post a Comment