Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I like my men a little on the trashy side.

Why men wear dresses.

I came across this article, and I found it to be a very interesting read. Why do people think it is strange for men to wear women's clothing. I was always some what of a tom boy and my clothes of choice always included mens jeans, and over sized mens undershirts. If it was a hot summer day a pair of boxer shorts with the crotch sewn up suited me just fine. So why is it if a man wants to wear womens underwear, pantyhose, or a nice dress it's looked at as strange. I personally love frilly underwear on occasion. When I'm feeling down I will go out and buy some sexy lingerie or a cute pair of shoes, it makes me feel good about myself. It makes me feel sexy. So why should it be any different for a man. I personally find it quite sexy if a man is comfortable putting on a cute pair of panties and prancing around in front of me. There is something wild and untamed about it. Something sexy and secretive. I say here! here! If guys find it relaxing to wear lace panties under their three piece suits, or a nice thing under their football uniforms, go for we. Everyone deserves to feel good about themselves. To have a little something special that gets them through the day. I don't think gender should stop anyone from enjoying themselves, but thats just me.

No comments: