I have been watching The Voice. I realize that I am not a professional singer/musician or even involved in the music business but even my ears bleed when I hear bad. All of the judges praised this performance even Adam Levine who is the original singer of the song. But their compliments seemed shallow and held back. I don't see what Blake Shelton see's in this girl. Her voice seems unrefined in a bad way, the lyrics are jumbled, and even seem slightly off to the music in places, and all the jumping up and down would have seemed less awkward if she hadn't been wearing a poof y dress that flew up like it was going to swallow her whole. I guess we will see how America votes, and maybe she can still win my heart, but at this point I can say, not a big fan, not a big fan at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment